Hello friends and fellow book lovers! I’m finally getting to all the tags that I’ve been neglecting because of my hiatus. I wasn’t even sure if I wanted to do this one but I like Sara and this could be a lot of fun. Since I’m recently single, I know that my answer will be way different than they may have been 6 months ago so let’s go. Lmao
- Thank the person who nominated you to participate.
- Link back to the original post (Purple Rose’s & Dollfaced Writer’s)
- Attach an image that inspires you regarding the month’s theme (or use the original).
- Talk about what this month’s theme means to you.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 3 people to participate.
- Enjoy the rest of your month
*actual photo of what’s on my heart lmao
What’s On Your Heart
As weird as it might sound, basically every celebrity crush I love. My heart is also super full because of my friends, my family, my pets and ofc the Jonas Brothers. I thought I would be depressed af but I’m surprisingly doing way better.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
This is an odd question because I do to a certain degree. Do I think you can see someone and know you’re going to marry them and be with them forever? No, but do I think you can fall in love with someone’s looks? Yes, so I’m basically in the middle lol. Personally, I’ve never experienced it so I don’t know.
2. Do you believe in soulmates?
Yes. I do and I’ll show you mine.
But in all seriousness, I do believe in soulmates. I think that everyone has a soulmate whether it is romantic or not.
3. What’s the first thing you notice about a person?
I’m going to go with Sara’s answer and say smile. When I went on a date recently, that’s the first thing I noticed besides how tall he was. Considering that I’m 5’2″, I’m always sizing up people’s heights. Lol
4. What’s your ideal date?
I’m going to say that I really like the classic dinner and movie. It’s so fun and is pretty low maintenance. My favorite date was hands-down when my ex took me to Disneyland but that’s a pretty high scale for an ideal date. As long as I’m with someone I like, then I don’t mind what we’re doing.
5. What traits do you look for in a friend/significant other?
As weird as it might seem, my traits for a significant other is intelligence. I don’t date someone who is dumb. I’ve tried it before and it just doesn’t work. I have to be with someone who I can talk about things with and won’t be afraid to share their opinion or get in a little disagreement with me. It might be odd but it’s a MUST for me if we’re going to be a couple lmao.
6. What are your thoughts on being friends with an ex?
7. If you’re a believer, when did you give your heart to the Lord? If not, what in life keeps a bounce in your step?
I’m going to steal Sara’s answer here and say that everything happens for a reason. I just do what I think is right and if it’s not, then it’s not. Either way, I’ll learn from it and that’s what really matters.
I don’t think I’m going to tag anyone, but this was a fun break from what I normally do. 🙂