Hello friends and fellow book lovers! I’m finally starting to get back on track and work on some posts. My hiatus went pretty well and I’m beginning to feel like myself again. It’s not easy but I’m dealing with things better than I thought. Since it’s Sunday, I’m going to keep with my tradition of featuring a tag. 🙂
I was tagged forever ago by Ally to do this. If you don’t know Ally, what are you doing? My girl just hit 1,000 blog followers and she deserves every single one of them. Plus she’s been checking up on me since my breakup and she’s just so sweet. I STAN but go follow her if you don’t! ❤
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code:
Reveal the Lie
PUT YOUR LIE IN HERE!
) (just change the S in summary and D in detail to lower case!)
- Tag 8 friends to play along
- Link back to the original post (Kaleena wants to see ALL of your secrets)
The truths and a lie
- I’ve read all of Christina Lauren’s books.
- I’ve never met the Jonas Brothers.
- I only plan on reading 5 books in April.
Reveal the Lie
Sadly, I haven’t read all of Christina Lauren’s books so that’s a lie. I would love to though. I also sadly haven’t met the Jonas Brothers and I do only plan on reading 5 books this month.
So how many of you guessed my lie? I tried to make this somewhat difficult but I’m not sure if it worked. Either way, I liked the idea of this post so I figured why not try it out?